Payten had a blast riding 4 wheelers at my parents house this past week. I think her daddy, meme and papa had just as much fun as she did though! :) I have TONS of pictures to post so I am going to do a lot of different posts. I would post a couple tonight but it is already 1:15am. I haven't seen past midnight in a long time but Paytie and I took a 3 hour nap from 4:30 to 7:30. I just now got her to sleep about an hour and a half ago so I better get to bed because someone I know will be coming in my room right at 7am. She is like clock work when we are at home! Stay tuned for more pics of the trip!

I had to post this picture of my Dad. Poor guy he spent hours and hours trying to get this 4 wheeler to work for "little miss priss" and finally got it working and decided to take it for a spin. It was pretty funny to watch him ride around in the yard. He was having way too much fun.

Payten loves her "Bu Brad" as she calls him. He drove her around for a while but then decided to go and do some tricks for her. He was popping wheelies over the drive way and was doing all sorts of scary and dangerous things....but Payten thought it was soooo funny. She was riding around with my mom, but we could hear her laughing all the way from the front porch. She kept yelling for him to do it again and again. She thought he was pretty funny!

And here is a picture of my mom having way too much fun on Payten's 4 wheeler. I was getting a kick out of her riding around trying to get the stupid thing working.

I drove Payten around a little bit...tried to go slow and be safe. Payten kept telling me to go faster and finally she said she wanted to ride with Daddy. I guess I was too boring for her. :)
2 comments:
BE CAREFUL!!! I hate those things!Ever since one rolled over on me and smashed my arm, no thanks! BE CAREFUL!
BE CAREFUL!!! I hate those things!Ever since one rolled over on me and smashed my arm, no thanks! BE CAREFUL!
Post a Comment