The YMCA had a baby shower for me last Tuesday afternoon. It was so much fun and our little baby got so many cute things. This is just half of the group I work with. Everyone was still working so I could only get half of the people in the shot at one time. They had some really great food too. My favorite banana chocolate chip bread and then cake, chips, dip, veggies, fruit and a fruit dip. I got to take home all the leftovers so I think I gained a pound or two in one day. :) Thanks YMCA!!!!!
This is my friend Kristy's baby, Rylan. He is way too cute and such a great baby. He never cries and is so laid back. I pray everyday that our little rascal will have a laid back personality....unlike his older sister!!! :)
Our little baby boy got lots of diapers, bumbo seat and play tray, lots of really soft blankets, pacifier holder, bottle and baby food cooler, bottle warmer, clothes, wash cloths, baby soaps and baby lotions, bibs, changing pad cover and some Target gift cards. :)
Sunday, October 19, 2008
YMCA Baby Shower
Posted by Angela at 7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Hi Angela,
My name is Courtney Baker and I have known Matt and Brooke FOREVER! We used to live in Bartlesville and were transferred to Houston in September. I am in desperate need of a haircut and highlights and wanted to see if you have a suggestion of where I should go. I would really appreciate it! Peyton is getting so big (we actually met one time when you guys lived in Bville). Thanks again for any suggestions and I hope this doesn't seem "stalker-ish!" :) Oh! I can be reached at Courtneyb252@hotmail.com and if you would not post this comment I would really appreciate that too, since it has my email! Thanks.
Post a Comment