Sunday, October 19, 2008

The duck pond, helping daddy paint the house and lots of play time!!!

Three times last week we went and took a walk around the neighborhood lake (which is 1 mile around) and fed the ducks. The very first time we went and fed the ducks....they were starving, I think, because they practically were grabbing the food out of our hands. I started to get a little worried that they were going to bite us, but they never did. Of course I didn't have my camera with me so I didn't get it on video. Payten loves to feed the ducks. She thinks they are pretty cute animals. There is a video of her feeding the ducks at the end of this post.

The past couple months we have been working our way through the entire house and painting it a khaki color. Our house was all one color when we moved in and finally we have the whole downstairs painted...except for the study, which I hope to paint soon. Anyway, Payten wanted to help us paint so we let her "help" for a while and she thought she was such a big girl. She loved painting!!!!! She was so proud of the wall she helped her daddy paint. :) She is our little helper.
It has been so beautiful here in the evenings. We go in the backyard and let her play for a while, before taking her bath and then bed time. She is getting really good at hitting the ball off the T. She has natural athletic ability.......from her mom of course!! haha Okay from her daddy too. :) She gets really excited when she hits the ball really far. She will hit the ball, run around and then go get the ball and then hit the ball again.... and again. :) Pretty Cute.

0 comments: