We had so much fun in Oklahoma this past weekend. Right before we left town we went to the pumpkin patch and ate at Ted's Mexican Resturant. It was so much fun getting the girls together and letting them play. Well I guess they're not quite playing yet, just staring at each other. :) Hopefully they will start to play together in a few months. Here are some good pics I took today. Jennifer took some really good ones of the girls, so I will post them on the blog once she sends them to me.
Matt and I had a nice time visiting and hanging out. My parents had Payten so a few times we didn't know what to do with all of our free time. Friday I went with Jennifer and Brooke to help Jennifer register for all of her baby stuff. That was so much fun and it is amazing how much cooler stuff they have come up with since Payten was born. Saturday night we went to the OSU Homecoming game. That was a BLAST!!! I was nervous the entire game. I chewed my nails down to little nubs! :) I really thought we were going to lose, but somehow they pulled themselves together and ended up winning!!!
Thanks everyone for the great time.....we'll be back in four weeks for Thanksgiving!! Can't wait!
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Pumpkin Patch
Posted by Angela at 9:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment