Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Please Pray

Just real quick I want to ask everyone to keep little Payten in your prayers. She woke up this morning sick..... coughing, weazing, and a high temperature. We stayed home pretty much the whole day and relaxed, watched movies and ate ice cream. I feel so bad for her. I wish I could do something to make her feel better. Hopefully she will feel better soon and be back to her normal, playful self. Thanks so much for praying.....

2 comments:

Brooke said...

I am praying for her to get better so she will be ready to play with Kennedi next Thursday. We will have to come over on Thursday evening to my parents house so the girls can play.

Hannah E. said...

Is she feeling better? I'm so sad it didn't work out this weekend to see y'all. Jonah ended up having a fever the last few days anyway. We need to find another time to get together! By the way, are y'all going to be in Oklahoma for Thanksgiving? If so, let me know, cause we will be.