Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Payten and Chloe

Mommy and Daddy along with the help of Brad and Chelsea got Payten a puppy for her 6th birthday. Payten has been wanting a dog since she could talk but we didn't really ever want a dog....Anyone who knows Payten knows that she LOVES animals. So for her birthday this year we decided it was time to surprise her with one. I had been praying that God would open the door for the right dog and was praying that He would give us a dog that would fit right into our little family. As I was looking for a dog my brothers girlfriend mentioned that her family breeds yorkies.....And yorkies were at the top of my list! It couldn't have been more perfect! Chloe is the perfect dog. We all LOVE sweet Chloe! She is precious and such a sweet heart. She loves us all but especially adores Payten. They are best friends and Chloe follows Payten every where she goes. She is about 90% potty trained, having an accident maybe twice a week. Luckily we have tile so it is pretty easy to clean up. She is always so quiet. The only times she barks is in the morning when she is ready to go outside. Matt and I take turns getting up and letting the cat and dog out about 7am and then Payten wakes up about 8am and goes directly outside to play with Chloe. I posted LOTS of pictures but I love them all. Thank you Chelsea and Brad for helping so much to get Chloe. We sooo appreciate everything you did for us and Payten!!!! We love you.







































0 comments: