| Payten did tap/ballet this spring and had her dance recital the end of May. She enjoyed her dance class and had lots of fun dancing and playing with new friends. Her dance recital was so much fun. I was so proud of her! She danced two dances and knew most of the routine. And then at times she would be dancing and watching her neighbor to see what to do next. It was pretty funny! Daddy and Brayden gave her flowers after her performance. She was excited and loved them. I asked Payten if she wanted me to sign her up for dance in the fall and she said, "no mommy, I really want to be on the swim team". So I said okay. I was kinda sad because I love watching her get all dressed up, but she says she wants to do soccer and swim team in the fall. I am hoping that maybe next spring she will want to do it again. The girl just LOVES to swim and play! :) She is little miss athletic girl....which is fine with her mommy and daddy! :) |
0 comments:
Post a Comment