Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Galveston Trip

Okay so it has been forever since I updated our family blog. There have been some major changes in my life the past couple months so blogging has been put on the back burner, but tonight I wanted to sit down and start updating. Back in August my mom came down for the weekend so we decided to take the kids to Galveston. We had so much fun, like always. The kids love going to Galveston and just relaxing and playing on the beach. They love to play in the water, look for sea shells, lay in the sand and get all dirty and this time we had a special visitor....the ice cream man! I never buy the kids ice cream from the ice cream truck because A it is too expensive and B we always have ice cream in our freezer, but Meme of course loves to spoil the kids so they got to get an ice cream this time. They were so excited about it! I love the pictures of Payten when she was playing in the water. She is so happy and her smile brings so much joy to my life. Brayden loves the water too and he thought it was so funny when a big wave would come and splash his face. I love living in Texas because there are so many fun things to do down here that we couldn't do if we lived in Oklahoma and one of the things we love to do is go to Galveston. We actually went last weekend again so I will be posting more pics soon. Unfortunately this time the weather was significantly colder so we couldn't swim, but we did bring home a big huge bag of sea shells! Enjoy the pics!






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful day with my family!!