I just love my kids! They are so good and always so happy. A few weeks ago, Brayden and I picked up Payten from school and then we decided to go to the park/water pad and play. The kids had a blast and the weather was perfect. The water was really cold, so Brayden played for a little while and then he decided that he would rather swing. The water didn't phase Paytie girl, and she played in the water fountains the entire time. I love taking the kids to the park and spending time with them. I have by far the best job in the world and I am so blessed to have a husband that lets me stay home with them. They both bring me so much joy and make me laugh constantly. I love these kids! :)
Tuesday, April 6, 2010
I love these kids!
Posted by Angela at 10:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment