Payten graduated from the three year old class at CCS last Thursday. She had a presentation and party for her last day. She wasn't feeling well the night before. She had a 100 degree fever but woke up feeling okay, so I decided to take her. It was a lot of fun and Payten enjoyed her party and getting up on stage and singing for everyone. Below is a video....you can tell she was a little tired. :) Payten really enjoyed school this year and learned so much. She learned all of her shapes, how to count objects, how to count to 30, all of her colors (she already knew them before), how to make patterns. She also can recognize all her letters and is in the process of learning how to write them. She can write the letters P, B, E, T, S, L, H and O. She is also learning how to write her name. She is doing a pretty good job, but for some reason she wants to write it backwards. I am going to work on that this summer, so hopefully she will get the hang of it before too long. On Payten's Report Card, Mrs. Gaynel wrote, "Payten is a delight to have in class. Payten wants to please her teachers and loves being rewarded and praised for making good choices. Payten has many friends and is a very sweet girl. She really enjoys art class!" She got mostly M's (Most of the time) on her report card, but got an S (Sometimes) in her cutting abilities. :) She said that sometimes she has a hard time cutting straight lines. Mrs. Gaynel told me that Payten listens really well and always does what is asked......she said she has come a long way since the first day of school. I was very happy with everything Mrs. Gaynel told me. Overall, I think it was a successful year and Payten is already looking forward to next year.
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Payten's Graduation May 2009
Posted by Angela at 6:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comments:
Matt and Angela! Hello! I am sure Angela doesn't know me, but I found your blog via Chris and Jennifer. We now live in The Woodlands, but were in Katy for 3 months last year in corporate housing and one of my son's went to Crosspoint! We loved it there...small world! Wish I would have run into you then! Hope you are doing well...
Post a Comment