Grandma Jan or "GG", Payten, Brayden and I went to Memorial City Mall yesterday to play. We ate at California Pizza Kitchen which was really yummy and then afterwards we let Payten play at her favorite hang out spot, the castle. She LOVES to play there and always makes lots of friends while she is there. Yesterday she kept coming up to us saying that some boy was hitting her. I kept telling her to just ignore him and play somwhere else. Well later on we saw her poking at him.....which led him to hit her. Why was he hitting her? Hmmmm....let me think about it! :) I usually let her play for around an hour and then we head home. Everytime we are there she plays non stop and I see her running around with at least 2-3 girls. I think if I had to guess the castle would be one of her most favorite things!
Thursday, February 5, 2009
Payten at the Castle "Her favorite hang out spot"
Posted by Angela at 6:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment