Thursday, July 3, 2008

Baby Bedding for our Little Boy

Here is a picture of the bedding we picked out for our little boys room. I LOVE IT!!! It is sooo pretty. We shopped around Houston for a day and didn't find anything. Today we went and tried one more store and the first thing we saw when we went into the store was this.....it is shades of blue, cream and gold. Now I have to wait 4-6 weeks for it to come in....I can't wait to get the room ready and for him to be here! I thought I would share a pic. Happy 4th of July. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday! :)

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! GORGEOUS!!! Now you just need that bed to go with it!! :)

Hannah E. said...

Oh wow, that is absolutely gorgeous.

Courtney said...

are you getting that bed, too? wow. that is really nice