Monday, December 3, 2007

Body Combat Training

Body Combat training was amazing, and was the most exhausting weekend I have had in a VERY long time. It was the entire weekend 8 hour days.....working out the ENTIRE time!!! I passed and got me certification with flying colors. I had to memorize the entire Body Combat 55 minute program and present it in front of my other teammates. I was soooo nervous but by Sunday night I was over any previous fears I had had of being front and center! Not only did they work us hard, Saturday morning at 8 a.m. we had to go through a BC Boot Camp! Have I mentioned I lost almost 5 pounds this weekend? :) I guess the things in life that are most challenging usually will be the most rewarding!!!! (I think that is how it goes) Anyway, I am scheduled to teach my first class this Sunday. Meme came to visit and help with taking care of Paytie. Thursday after we picked her up from the airport we went to the Galleria and ate at The Cheesecake Factory and Meme took us shopping. We stopped in at Pottery Barn to look at a couple things and Payten had to have the PB stroller. It is very nice and should last her a long time. Thanks Meme!!!!! Payten and Meme also went to Chuck E Cheese's twice!!! :) They went to the park and played outside, took a couple walks and ate ice cream. She was pretty upset when we had to drop Meme off at the airport. I reassured her that we would see her again very soon. Thanks again Meme for being so good to us!

0 comments: