It has been sooo long since I have posted new pictures. I have been so tired lately. And very busy!!! Tonight we were cleaning out closets and getting ready to move Payten into her big girl room, so we had to get rid of lots of stuff in the guest bedroom. It felt so good to have our house really clean for once! :) Anyway, Payten wanted to play in her pack and play and put her OSU jammies on (she doesn't care that they got their behinds whooped the other night. She will still be a fan!!).....I thought she looked awfully cute and decided to take a few pics for the blog.
We had our first MOPS meeting last Monday night. It went great. I am a discussion group leader. We had over 200 ladies, maybe more. We had the best speaker ever. She talked about being a "yes" mom and a "yes" wife. I can't find my notes at the moment, but when I do, I will post some of her thoughts and comments. She was very encouraging and motivating. Love the moments because the moments go by so quickly!!!!! Cherish every hug, every kiss, every smile, every moment and even every cry!!!!!!!!!
The other day we took a family run. She really likes sitting in her jogging stroller now. She went through a faze where it really bothered her, but now Matt and I can run at least 3 miles and she will be content and happy. She always talks about running. I think she likes to get out of the house and breathe fresh air. Once again, she had to have her sunglasses on. She wears them everywhere we go. She sees that I have sunglasses on, so she has to have some on too. And then when we go into the store I put them on top of my head....well, Paytie automatically puts them on her head too. She models everything that I say and do. I have to watch what I say, because the other day, I said, "man this is crap" and what did I hear, "man this is crap". I couldn't believe that she said it. I immediately was mad at myself for saying it. I think I was mad b/c once again the dishes in the sink were piling up. I think I do a load of dishes daily!!!! Well, I am rambling on....hopfully I will get to add more pics sooner than later. :)
Monday, September 17, 2007
Random Acts of Sweetness
Posted by Angela at 10:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Oh my goodness Angela, Payten is getting big so fast! Those PJs are adorable. Way to be a true fan, Paytie!
So is Payten out of the crib? Let me know how that transition is!! We'll be doing the move into a big-boy room soon too probably, so I'll be wanting to learn from you!
Post a Comment