Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

Here are some pictures that were taken on Mother's Day. Mike and Jan came to visit over the weekend. We had a wonderful time. Friday night we went and ate at Babbin's. It is sooo yummy. I branched out and had Gruper. (I hope I spelled that right.) It's a certain type of fish. It was pretty good. I was proud of myself for not ordering chicken strips. :) Today Jan and I went to this place called Charming Charlie's. It has great jewerly and purses. Well, Payten found 3 purses she just loved and lots of braclets she couldn't put down. She is 100% girl. It is sooo cute to see her walking around with a handbag around her arm. Little kids are sponges soaking up everything they see around them. Tonight we were watching American Idol and I was sitting on the floor with a blanket around my legs leaning against the couch. Next thing I know here comes Paytie with a blanket. She sits down next to me, wraps the blanket around her legs, and leans up against the couch. Then she just sits there and watches American Idol with me. It was sooo hard not to laugh at her. She is constantly watching me... that is a scary thought!!! :) Payten didn't want to see her Grandpa and Grandma leave. She doesn't understand why they come to visit and then have to leave. She is such a social bug. I think this is the cutest picture ever. My two favorite people in the whole world!

0 comments: