My beautiful Granny who I love very much!!!
Paytie LOVES her cousin Hailey. They played together all day on Sunday. Payten loves to give kisses!! That could be a potential problem in the future!! haha
My mom got Payten a bubble machine for Easter. It is the cutest thing and Payten loves bubbles. That is by far her favorite word to say. So all day she was shouting, "bubbles,bubbles, bubbles." It was pretty cute!
My poor mom was pooped and I made her take a
picture... She made the best food for lunch!!! Fish and lots of other good stuff.
I ate way toooo much, but I don't get to be spoiled by her cooking now that I live lots and lots of miles away. So when I do come home, I plan on eating. Oh ya, and Jan made amazing Meat Balls on Friday night along with a delicious pie!!!!! I think I gained a few pounds over the weekend. Oh well, it was definitely worth it!!! :)
Monday, April 9, 2007
Easter Weekend!!!
Posted by Angela at 9:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment